Thursday, September 07, 2006

Edmond Dantès understood it. Why not also the fundamentalists in Lebanon?



Bombs still continue falling, guns still continue being shot and people is still dying for one more week in the border between Lebanon and Israel.

But that is just a side of the story. Still, many other people are trying to realize that life is here to unite us all.

While men shot guns, men also pray and do good. Which of those sides of the mirror have we chosen in our life? Thank God I have not used a gun yet. But words I have said, as all of us have done, have hurt the ones I love the most.

Vendetta is not the solution. Just as Edmond Dantès knew at the end of his story. Many things came to my mind while reading the "Count of MonteCristo" and will write them as help me realize many more things. A superb book writing with the finest strings of a
cello solo .

No comments:

Posts más recientes - Nuevo sitio - Homo Homini Lupus